Friday, January 27, 2012

Anyone know the name of a Christmas song with lyrics "Grandma's baked a chocolate cake especially for me"?

The song may have been called Sleigh Ride. I used to have it on vinyl as a kid in the '70's. Snoopy vs. the Red Baron may also have been on the same album. The rest of the lyrics as I recall are: Sleigh ride, jingle bells are jing-a-ling-a-ling hear them jing-a-ling, ring-a-ling-a-ling; Sleigh ride, jingle bells are ring-a-ling-a-ling 'cause they're bringing me home. Mom and Dad and Sister Kate have trimmed the Christmas tree and Grandma's baked a chocolate cake especially for me.

Anyone know the name of a Christmas song with lyrics "Grandma's baked a chocolate cake especially for me"?
yes mr.kiplings bakery
Reply:That line is exactly what I put in the search to find this page! I'm looking for a copy of that song that I loved as a kid too. I thought it was "Sleigh Ride, Jingle Bells." Let me know if you find it and I'll report back if I do!!



Nani Report It


No comments:

Post a Comment