Sunday, February 12, 2012

Subtitles..what you think?

Actual English subtitles used in films from Hong Kong.



Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?

I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!

I will surround their house by myself.

I am darn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.

Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep.

Gun wounds again?

A normal person wouldn't steal pituitaries.

I'll burn you into a BBQ chicken.

Take my advice, or I'll spank you a lot.

You daring lousy guy.

Beat him out of recognizable shape!

I have been scared silly too much lately.

The bullets inside are very hot. Why do I feel so cold?

The Americans will not save you for Christmas.

Both of you will die when the sun hits the bell.

You always use violence. I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.

I got knife scars more than the number of your leg's hair!

Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected.

Subtitles..what you think?
Hahaha.

Funny how when you go to translate things don't quite work out sometimes.
Reply:those are some great subtitltes


No comments:

Post a Comment