Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Could I go to the US and buy a T-Mobile phone, even though I live in Canada?

* I KNOW this is the wrong category.

I posted this question in consumer electronics %26gt;

cellphones and nobody answered me for 21 mins.

Most people answer in this section, anyways.



--------------------------------------...



I live in Canada, and the cellphone providers here are Rogers, Bell, Telus, and Fido. I want to get a new cellphone for Christmas from T-Mobile. If I drove to the U.S., bought a cellphone on a plan, or even pre-paid, would it "work out", or am I going to have to find one I like here?

Could I go to the US and buy a T-Mobile phone, even though I live in Canada?
Well, I think you would need a social security number in the US for it to work.



And with prepaid, I think you wouldn't get service out their. Without a TMOBILE cell phone tower, you dont get service.
Reply:nope it wont...b/c i have t-mobile and i went to go back home-calgary...and it switched to rodgers.....only in america it will work...b/c canada doesnt have t-mobile


No comments:

Post a Comment