Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need a recipe for an alcoholic ice cream drink....?

I was at a party a few weeks back and they had this awesome drink but I can't remember the recipe (and don't know the hosts so I can't call them) It had like a gallon of ice cream, a 1/2 or whole bottle of Kahlua and i'm thinkin it had Rum... ring a bell to anyone??? I really want to make it for the Christmas Party tonight. Can anyone help???

I need a recipe for an alcoholic ice cream drink....?
I believe you're referring to Hummers.



3/4 c. Kahlua

1/2 c. light rum

1/4 c. creme de cocoa

1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, divided



Put Kahlua, rum, creme de cocoa and half the ice cream in a blender. Blend (using the on/off technique) until mixture is smooth. With motor on, gradually add remaining ice cream, blending until mixture is smooth.
Reply:I do not know but if you take Di SARONNO and make shakes with almond brickle ice cream or any almond icecream it is good.



You can also take watermelon schnapps or 99 bananas and mix it with vanilla ice cream and purees bananas for a tasty treat.



Peppermint schnapps and peppermint icecream make a great after dinner drink. And festive for the holiday season.



Eggnog ice cream and rum make a nice treat too.


No comments:

Post a Comment